- If editing an existing entry, use the form above to find the entry, edit in Word, ** save your changes **, then email your edited document to NTS@ithelp.uoregon.edu
- If adding a completely new directory entry from scratch, create a Word document with the information you would like displayed and email it to NTS@ithelp.uoregon.edu using the subject line: "New Department Directory Listing". The document you create does _not_ have to look perfect, it just has to have the right information. We will transfer your information into the correct format for the directory.
- To remove an entry completely (e.g. if a department or office is no longer at the U of O), use the form above to find the entry and email it to NTS@ithelp.uoregon.edu with the subject line "Delete Department entry"
|The staff listings come from the Banner HRIS system and include information for faculty members, classified employees, officers of administration, graduate teaching fellows, emeriti, and courtesy appointments for Fall term. Please follow the instructions listed below based on the type of changes you are requesting.
Note: We urge departments to make careful review for any staff listing errors prior to the fall printing of the telephone directory and encourage updates during the year as information changes.
- Changes & additions to campus/work addresses and
campus phone number:
- Follow the instructions at the top of the page to edit your staff listings in Word.
- Leave the "Track Changes" feature on so we can see what your additions and deletions are.
- Save your document when you are done editing so as not to lose your work. Then:
- email the updated document to NTS@ithelp.uoregon.edu.
Please note that employees can update their campus phone number via Duckweb rather than having to submit any such changes in this fashion.
- Email address: the directory automatically includes the UO (uoregon.edu) email address for each employee. No other email addresses can be listed.
- Legal name: contact Payroll Office to have this updated (see table below).
- Preferred first name (Preferred Name): Employee may update this via Duckweb (see the "Personal Information" tab).
Preferred first name may also be updated via the PFN form available through Payroll.
- Job Title: contact one of the following offices: Human Resources, Unclassified Personnel Services, or Graduate School as appropriate (see table below)
||NTS@ithelp.uoregon.edu or employee via Duckweb
(with SSN Card)
|Job Title Changes
||Human Resources, or Graduate School
|Misspelled Job Titles
|Preferred First Name (Preferred Name)
||Payroll Office or employee via Duckweb
For courtesy, emeritus, retired, and associate appointments, refer to HR at http://hr.uoregon.edu/hr-operations/university-appointments/courtesy-appointments.
For assistance: contact NTS Customer Services: (541) 346-6387, NTS@ithelp.uoregon.edu